String Of Pearls
Faichi Solutions, is a technology company specialising in solutions and accelerators for the Healthcare companies, especially the providers, payers to life sciences organizations.
We also specialize in the development and integration of enterprise products and web applications, with over 40 products and 70 web + mobile apps released for our customers.
Faichi is the latest pearl to be added to the String of Pearls strategy of Saksoft Group. Faichi’s Healthcare solutions and Drupal expertise plays a crucial role in enhancing overall capabilities of the group companies.
Faichi has emerged as a key contributor in healthcare technology, providing innovative product development solutions and offerings. We understand the entire ecosystem of patient-providers and hosiptals.
With over 100k active contributors and over 34k contributed modules, Drupal indeed has proved to be one of the fastest growing and highly adopted open source software.
Faichi offers a wide array of healthcare technology services, this includes product development, integration, Meaningful Use compliance, BI / analytics, chronic care management and consumer health.
- Payer digital transformation improved productivity, reduced processing time by 20%
- Required a flexible solution that catered to different policy types…
- Delivering culturally competent care via Automation & Telehealth
- Provide healthcare to patients from diverse geographies
Build, Scale, Integrate, and Sustain!
Faichi Solutions is a technology company that specializes in outsourced product engineering services and open source development. Established in 2011, we have achieved exponential growth (CAGR: 145% over 5 years)
- By Surendra Saraf, on 02 Jul 2019Instant access is a term viewed with reverence in the Healthcare world, for instant access to medical care can mean a lot to patients. And with the el…
- By Surendra Saraf, on 06 Jun 2019The child-mother cord strikes a chord with Trust and Relationship – a lesson from the trust shown by the mother on her child and the relationship that…
- By Surendra Saraf, on 21 May 2019Your watch can now alert the physician when you fall sick and need quick access to care. And if there is irregularity in your heart rhythms, wearable…