- Our analytics framework utilizes D3.js framework in the front end which provides multiple libraries to create highly interactive and digressive graphs, charts etc.
- Drupal’s database abstraction layer empowers it with the ability to connect with more than one databases and that too of different technologies such as MongoDB, MS-SQL etc.
- Data can be fetched from multiple database sources into Drupal and then highly complex business and analytics algorithms can be run on it with interactive display and dashboard built in D3.js
- Provides the ability to manage content, media, and users centrally and hence create various reports as required for better business insights.
- The framework is extensible and hence provides some basic, ready to use features. It can be further customized after understanding your specific requirements.
- California’s luxury apartments website fully developed in Drupal
To develop Unionflats.com from scratch to finish, describing the…
- Social Networking Platform
- Develop a social platform for senior citizens where they can…
Get in Touch
- By Pramod Patil, on 01 Nov 2018
Before getting on with the actual topic of integrating Solr with Drupal 8, let us get the basics out of the way. What is Solr? …
- By Sourabh Singhal, on 25 Sep 2018
Security audits in Drupal are a vital part of maintaining Drupal websites' health and security. Web development team should always be…
- By Gaurav Bajpai, on 02 Feb 2018
Google Maps has become an essential piece for looking up business or residential addresses. With a few clicks, users can…