Health systems struggle with complexity and risk of human error when it comes to patient care. A complex healthcare system requires integrated EHR and other ancillary systems for smooth functioning. An interoperable HIT ecosystem ensures uninterrupted patient care. Information data points are necessary to achieve meaningful uses and benefits from the incentives, which come along with it.
Faichi provides the following Integration services, which enable you to improve coordination in patient care engaging patients and their families:
- Integration for Clinical and Operational Data Exchange using HL7, DICOM
- Integration with Payers and Clearing house through EDI
- Integration with wearable and medical devices
- De-risk your software implementations by enabling turnkey EHR integration with any application you choose to work with
- Evaluate your interface needs with a focus on optimal data capture, placement of mission-critical elements and target users i.e. elderly patients, doctors, clinicians, admins, and care management agents
- Develop new ways of presenting information, such as disease-specific data visualizations to make it easy for physicians to access them within the context of their daily work in EHR
- Single Dashboard to access documentation, prescription or lab feedback. No need to log-on to EHR and three different applications to compare data
- Integrate Communication between doctor, patients, and other care team members and route messages from the “hub” application with HL7 Interface development
- Build hybrid solutions for non tech-savvy patient population with a complete workflow for text / SMS, calling, recording care plan summary, and bill generation
With Faichi, you will have complete management capabilities, use the power of automation and finally time to focus on strategic initiatives that will improve patient care and create operational efficiencies while minimizing risk. Know more..