Faichi’s Rapid Integration framework (FRIF) has been developed to solve integration challenges faced by healthcare organizations around exchanging patient demographic and medical records data. Our Framework has the ability to share Continuity of Care records using HL7 Version 3 Clinical Document Architecture (CDA).
- Built using leading open source EAI platform
- Offers greater flexibility and scalability
- Process any data format (HL7, XML, JSON, EDI, DICOM etc.,)
- Supports all protocols (FTP, Web services, TCP/IP etc.,)
- Eliminate vendor incompatibility issues
- Real time integration
- Supports direct messaging to send encrypted health information over internet