+1 (408) 769-4941 Contact Us
Faichi offers software product engineering services across products’ development lifecycle. Our services include product development skills and engineering frameworks, covers end-to-end product development.
- Irrespective of the product development phase your product is in currently, we engage with you to:
- Reduce time to market
- Reduce total cost of product development
- Enhance processes and help grow in new markets
Bright ideas, fierce strategy, and in depth marketing knowledge may not provide desired results unless businesses pay attention to quality of development and adopt futuristic development practices.
We offer following offerings across the entire product development lifecycle (PDLC):
1. Ideation Phase: Products go through numerous changes based on customer feedback, market response, and acceptance of the prototype. We offer following services:
- Prototype / Proof of Concept development
- MVP (Minimum Viable Product) development
- Alpha / Beta / Gold Release
Faichi enables product discovery (link here), defines goals, and allocates dedicated team. Our development team works with you across different types of releases.
2. Growth Phase: With a surge of customers, product needs to scale. It has to be deployed on multiple platforms, support more users, and reduce down-time. We offer following services to product companies when the product is in the Growth Phase:
- Optimize architecture of the product to support larger number of customers
- Performance driven development (support more users)
- Integration with other systems, devices, and platforms
We ensure a scalable product, built in a modular architecture.
3. Maturity Phase: With large number of users leveraging a product, supporting those users needs robust support system and processes. Faichi provides complete support for current features while working on new ones. We provide following services during this phase of the product:
- Re-platform or porting of products from one to another
- L2 / L3 support
- Deployment support (Professional services)
4. Decline Phase: With decline of new customer acquisition, existing customers have to be sustained. Maintaining the team and cost is a big challenge against decline in revenue. We assist product companies by offerings following services:
- Sustenance engineering, reducing cost of operations
- Migrating / Porting the product onto a latest / cutting edge platform / system
Your business goes through several stages. From product ideation to market ready – and everything in between – we partner with you at any stage to Design, Develop, Release, and Sustenance.