Saksoft Limited (NSE: SAKSOFT) (BSE: 590051), a leading digital transformation company, today announced that its US Subsidiary (Saksoft Inc.) has completed the acquisition of California based startup Faichi Solutions LLC (http://www.faichi.com ).
Effective implementation of a Pophealth Management Program (PHM) requires diverse systems that aid in seamless functioning. For example, an effective analytical platform for service providers helps in diagnosing high-risk patients and deploying preventive care. Adoption rate of best healthcare practices should be high for effective Population Health Management. Dynamic healthcare organizations are able to implement this change with ease.
In the first 4 years of operations, we had worked with a Population health product which was pivoted from a Wellness product, a Patient Management product, and a Health Management platform. In the last 18 months, we have worked/ working on two TeleHealth products, another Population health, a Behavioral Health, and two Health Management products.
- Required a flexible solution that catered to different policy types demanded by partner companies
- Create ‘Group Policies’ or ‘Individual Policies’ with desired components (payment, registrations, underwriting, etc.)
- Our platform provides API which acts as an interface between client and it’s partner companies to create policies (by exposing data/components)
- Provide healthcare to patients from diverse geographies
- Streamline and automate process of providing interpreters/translators to hospitals and clinics
- Developed a web platform and mobile app enabling our client, care providers and translators to interact, co-ordinate, track and manage their activities
- Algorithm driven automated recruitment of translators
This time it was conducted at Orlando Florida convention center which is biggest in the world to the best of my knowledge. Covering the entire convention center was impossible, even for healthcare enthusiastic like me!
Faichi enables organizations to accelerate innovation in healthcare by helping them build specialized tools, platforms, apps etc. leveraging leading technologies around mobility, advanced analytics, cloud, big data etc. helping patient care becomes more efficient and more personalized.
We have extensive experience in:
One of the biggest challenges that providers and payers face is the lack of patient related data following through the continuum of care leading to inferior quality of care, challenges with reimbursements etc.
Faichi provides the following interoperability and integration services which enable customers to improve care coordination across different settings:
At Faichi, we bring our expertise to the forefront to develop HIPAA compliant virtual health solutions. We empower providers to perform remote consultations, monitoring, and follow-ups. Faichi helps Telehealth and virtual health companies to:
Healthcare companies now deal with massive amount of data. With unprecedented, clinical, operational and financial data showing promise of intelligence, and with the proliferation of data sources including mobile and IoT devices and sensors, payers and providers face the immense challenge of collating and managing data, and reaping insights from mountains of healthcare-related data.