- The existing software unstable and buggy
- Absence of design documents for existing code.
- Support for multiple software platforms.
- L2 / L3 support for technical issues and Customer facing direct support.
- Decrease number of open support cases.
- Increase productivity of support team.
- Effectively manage the support process.
- Decrease response time for open tickets.
- Product idea i.e. platform to spread happy messages and appreciations in online social space, needs to be converted into a fully functional web application
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP) needs to be launched with limited infrastructure.
- Short time to market.
- To build an integrated platform for senior citizens to manage their communication and connection needs on the move.
- It is a one stop app having WhatsApp, Email, Facebook and Skype.
Faichi offers multiple models of engagement which are flexible and are tailored to best suit the needs of our customers. All engagement models that we suggest are mastered over the years. We offer following engagement models:
- Fixed Bid / Milestone based billing model:
The scope and cost is fixed and known at the outset. It is ideal if project requirements and end result is clear.
Faichi provides its customers with varied IT services at the Offshore Development Center (ODC) in Pune, India. These services include end to end product development, application development, quality assurance, and sustaining engineering. Each Faichi customer has a secure, dedicated and independent ODC. Our ODCs span across all verticals and technologies.
Quality Assurance (QA) is crucial for good product experience and user satisfaction. At Faichi, our Quality Engineering (QE) process is responsible to verify and validate software applications; to comply with requirements, and meet the end business objective. QA at Faichi is integrated into the engineering process. We adopt automated Quality control process using Selenium and other tools for bug free output. The application development gets monitored at each milestone using quality gates.
An interactive User Interface increases the stickiness factor. At Faichi, our UX design team takes a 360-degree view of your project and uses appropriate tools and methods. We ensure a clear layout, intuitive usage, transparent navigation, and enhanced interactivity. We address the following user experience challenges: