- Client has a marketplace for buyers and sellers’ transactions.
- Requires handling of different Indian taxes calculation based on the product variations and state rules
- Handling different taxes like VAT, LBT, CST etc. based on the nature of supplier i.e. manufacturers, self-consumption , traders & exporters.
- Customer needed an ecommerce portal to share the new sales deals & offers on sellers’ products with the corporate buyers.
- Require a corporate authentication system to provide a proper channel to share and avail the offers.
- Customer wanted to customize & target a particular corporate user to share an offer. It may be based on Company/State/District.
- Develop a hybrid analog system for chronic care patients who are not digital savvy and can’t provide data using the health application.
- Build an independent application for Care Management Agents (CMA) to access this information.
- Build workflow between clinicians and CMAs to provide personalized care messages over phone/email or face to face appointment.
- Low performance of Old Jserve web server.
- High cost of Weblogic app server licensing.
- Limited support for concurrent users.
- Scalability issues (webserver to be restarted every night).
- Tight coupling between Template processor based UI and server side code, made
- UI enhancements difficult.
- Migration to new infrastructure was difficult due to old technology stack.
- Integration with Microsoft System Center for health and statistics monitoring of ScaleArc instances within user defined clusters.