Need more reasons to attend HIMSS 2019? With 300+ education sessions, 1,300+ vendors, 45,000+ health information and technology superheroes HIMSS19 Global Conference & Exhibition is going to be overflowing with innovation around digital health!
The interoperability session will explore the aspects of information exchange and interoperability, such as consumer engagement, strategy and sustainability, enhanced quality and cost reduction, and many more. It will discuss the methods of making it a practical possibility on all scales, local to national.
Details about the sessions
Date & Time: Wednesday, February 13th from 9:30 am – 6:00 pm (Tours that begin at 15 minutes past each Hour)
Venue: Orlando,Florida - Hall F - Booth 9100,Satellite Locations: Booth 888
Speaker: Bronwen Huron, Manager, Interoperability Initiatives.
Date & Time: Tuesday, February 12th from 1:45 pm – 2:05 pm
Venue: Orlando – Orange County Convention Center – Hall D \ Booth 7145\ Lightening Session theatre
Speaker: Charles Jaffe, MD, PHD Chief Executive Officer, HL7 International
Grahame Grieve, FHIR product Director, HL7 International
One of the biggest challenges that providers and payers face is the lack of patient related data following through the continuum of care leading to inferior quality of care, challenges with reimbursements etc.
Faichi develops and design customized point-to-point interfaces for healthcare organizations that enable enhanced patient care and optimize workflows by bolstering seamless exchange of medical data. We also utilize Enterprise Application Integration technology, consolidating it with the latest medical devices or wearable innovations to fetch patient data and integrate it with the interfaces or applications.
Faichi provides the following interoperability & integration services which enable customers improve care coordination across different settings:
- HL7 – FHIR for seamless integration with EMR/EHR for getting patient data.
- Clinical and Operational Data Exchange using HL7, DICOM & with payers and clearing houses through EDI
- Extensive support for HIEs, healthcare enterprise analytics and enterprise quality reporting
- Integration with wearable and medical devices
- Integrate communications between care team, patients and route messages from the “hub” applications with HL7 interface development
- Build hybrid solutions for non tech-savvy patient population with a complete workflow for text / SMS, calling, recording care plan summary, and bill generation
- Expertise working with various EAI platforms like Mirth, BizTalk, Redpoint, Ensemble, Validic and EHR/EMRs like Athena, Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, NextGen, Pratice Fusion
- Leverage Faichi’s Rapid Integration framework for exchanging ADT and CCD data between EHR's and other 3rd party solutions
Let’s discuss more about connected health at HIMSS 2019. Drop a word at email@example.com to schedule a meeting with our healthcare experts!