- L2 / L3 support for technical issues and Customer facing direct support.
- Decrease number of open support cases.
- Increase productivity of support team.
- Effectively manage the support process.
- Decrease response time for open tickets.
- Introduced “QuickWins” using Agile/Scrum practice, which was instrumental in segregating support tickets that were easy to fix.
- Deployed IRC support process for faster response time turnaround.
- Introduced “OpenSheet” for communication between on-site and off-shore teams.
- Increased throughput by resolving more number of support cases per resource.
- Reduced production code migration time.