- Maintainability and time to market for Scholarly Publishers’ Journal sites.
- Empower publishers to manage content.
- Common Framework across sites.
- Respond to customers faster.
- Rapid feature enhancements and updations to sites.
Designed a generic framework for publishers that makes it possible to create a site in weeks instead of months.
- Migration process defined for existing sites.
- Adopted Agile Methodology for development cycles.
- Built template to support publishing of articles, issues, etc.
- Main features of this development framework are:
- Clients can easily change site colors and UI using built in tools.
- Publisher can change the layout and place objects in the site with very little effort.
- Technology & Tools: Drupal7, MySQL, Apache, Jenkins, Selenium / Soasta