- Different users such as the Content creators, content moderators, supervisors, readers, etc. all have different set of permissions. Access is provided based on what is necessary for them to leverage.
- Users work on the manuscripts and once done, send it to the next stage of content creation process. The status of the content being created changes based on the stage at which it currently is.
- Content moderators can review the content and send it back with the proposed changes in the form of comments, with the changed status.
- Supervisors have the ability to access the user analytics and content status. They can visualize statuses of all the content created and to which content is available with which user. Alerts can be set and raised based on the pending stage / duration of the content in a designated stage.
- Can be integrated with any third party system which may create initial inputs such as an ERP solution like SAP. It can also be integrated with content repository or the Master Data Management system being used by the organization
- Easy to use interface, enables users to focus on their tasks and not get lost in the learning curve of a new software system.
- California’s luxury apartments website fully developed in Drupal
To develop Unionflats.com from scratch to finish, describing the…
- Social Networking Platform
- Develop a social platform for senior citizens where they can…
Get in Touch
- By Pramod Patil, on 01 Nov 2018
Before getting on with the actual topic of integrating Solr with Drupal 8, let us get the basics out of the way. What is Solr? …
- By Sourabh Singhal, on 25 Sep 2018
Security audits in Drupal are a vital part of maintaining Drupal websites' health and security. Web development team should always be…
- By Gaurav Bajpai, on 02 Feb 2018
Google Maps has become an essential piece for looking up business or residential addresses. With a few clicks, users can…